- Owner: AEGIS SECURITY S.L
- Registered address: Calle Arte 15 28033 Madrid, Spain
- CIF (Tax Identification Number): B-63952485
- Public Registry: Registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 32495, Folio 48, Sheet M-586010, 2nd Entry
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
All of our handling of personal data is carried out completely in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, guaranteeing that we have the legal and technologically required security measures in place.
We only deal with user contact information through the web site. This information is stored and managed in a computer file that is duly entered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In the event of not providing the information requested on the web site, it will not be possible to register a user, request information or contact you in order to take care of your request.
The personal data that we have through the web site shall only be used for the following: Sending information by email regarding the development of Spamina and the Internet Security sector
- Sending information by email regarding the development of Spamina and the Internet Security sector.
- Contacting you to manage the commercial relationship and taking care of user requests.
- Sending information relating to agreements, arrangements and initiatives we reach with third parties which would be of interest to the users.
- Periodically sending our electronic newsletter.
- Making anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity carried out by the site users.
Under no circumstances shall we carry out any of the following activities:
- Transferring the data to other persons or entities without prior consent.
- Transferring the data to other States without prior consent.
In any case, the user that installs and uses the security products and services developed by Spamina expressly assumes that s/he knows and accepts the Confidentiality and Privacy Conditions set out in the Spamina Software User Licence. This may be seen at the following link.
3. STATISTICAL DATA AND COOKIES
We reserve the right to share this anonymous information without any type of personal data with other clients, providers, sponsors and/or advertisers.
The tool used for the control and analysis of the views made on the web site is Google Analytics. This is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc, a Delaware company, whose main office it at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer to help the web site analyze the user's activity on the web site.
The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the web site (including your IP address) will be directly transferred and archived by Google to the servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of monitoring the web site use, compiling activity reports and providing other services related to our activity and Internet use. Google may transfer this information to third parties, where required by law, or when third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
4. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION
As mentioned above, one of the purposes of our managing your personal data (in the case that you have provided them for us) is to send you electronic communication with relevant and updated information about our company and other members of the sector.
Whenever we communicate in this way it will only be made with users who have previously authorized such. In the event that a user does not wish to receive commercial or promotional communication s/he may opt out here.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Any user who wishes to exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition may do so in writing by any of the following means:
- Regular Mail: Carretera Reial 122 B 5º 1ª 08960 Sant Just Desvern, Barcelona España
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org