Spamina is a European-based cloud security provider that protects the digital communication, IT infrastructure and sensitive data of businesses and organizations of all sizes. Since 2019, Spamina is part of the Hornetsecurity Group - the leading German cloud security provider for email in Europe. The security specialist from Hanover provides its services worldwide via 9 redundant, secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With around 200 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at 10 locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 40,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA, Claas, and the Otto Group.
For our location in Tandil (Argentina) we are looking for a motivated Support Technician for 40 hours/week. Working hours: rotating shifts from 9:00 to 18:00 (with 1 hour for lunch) and from 16:00 to 24:00:
- Communicating with customers through a variety of channels to assist them in diagnosing problems and to guide them in solving issues about our services and products.
- Creating Support Tickets and process them to final resolution.
- Remaining alert to messages from the incident notification system, informing the response team when incidents arise.
- Initial assessment of reported incidents so as to assign the most appropriate priority level to new tickets.
- Escalating issues and tickets so that they may be considered for immediate action, based on possible impact or SLA terms.
- Basic monitoring of infrastructure and services.
- Helping in user education.
- Interacting with other teams to provide a comprehensive and high-quality support.
- Vocational education in the area of information technology.
- Industry acknowledged certification of related technologies is a plus.
- Experience in the area of IT support highly desired.
- Desirable understanding of IP networking and e-mail systems.
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and spoken).
- Good command of the English and Spanish language (written and spoken); any other language is a plus.
- Good team player and inter-personal skills.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- Flexible and trust based working time.
- No dress code - you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy - we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties - let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Do you want to help shape the growth and success of the Hornetsecurity Group?
Then apply now with your CV, cover letter and certificates (as PDF) using the form on https://www.hornetsecurity.com/career or via email at email@example.com. You can send us your application in Spanish, English or German.
Viktoria Wagner is looking forward to help you. Call +49 511 515 464 0 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.